Monday, November 26, 2012

Sweet Breakfast

People don't pay much attention to breakfast but I recently helped make a fantastic Sunday Funday Brunch and my vegetarian/vegan contributions were pretty tasty!

Super Simple Fruit Salad:
As a vegetarian (aspiring vegan) and someone without much of a sweet tooth, i often forget about fruit. This sweet salad made me happy I remembered fruit for this brunch.
Banana, Strawberry, Grapes and Orange Juice

Vegan Waffles:
I skimped a bit and bought a freezer version of these yums. You can look for the "vegetarian/gluten free" section in your local grocery store and find any number of brands with dairy and egg free waffles. I put a very small amount of Agave and Justin's Peanut Butter on the waffles. I will be learning how to make my own vegan waffles and I'll share that soon!
Lastly I added a side plate of whole grapes and watermelon...just because I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment